THEREALjuggalospace.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, Owen...

5 posters

Go down

Hey, Owen... Empty Hey, Owen...

Post  Zom13i Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:58 am

I noticed you're pretty metal.

I don't know if you're going to the Gathering this year, but Brian Posehn is.

He's made some pretty bold claims concerning his metal-ness. I feel that if anyone can challenge him, it's gotta be a shirtless fuck on heelys.

...Dude played D&D with Dio, and licked Lemmy's mole. How you gon' top that? (The rest of you fine folk are more than welcome to cite reasons you're more metal, as well.)

I, for example, once drank Dimebag under the table. I taught the lead singer of Gorgoroth about Satan. Also, I own an extensive collection of massive medieval-style swords and battle axes, all forged by Joakim Broden, who used his knee as an anvil, and his fist as a hammer.
Zom13i
Zom13i

Back to top Go down

Hey, Owen... Empty Re: Hey, Owen...

Post  Odious Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:40 pm

I personally wouldn't lick lemmy's mole, I'd be worried my teeth might fall out.

I think the most metal thing I've done was at a 1999 Rammstien show in Milwaukee. For some stupid ass reason, they weren't selling hard alcohol, for fucks sake The Rave/Eagle's Ballroom is just 3 bars built inside a concert hall, so I ended up drinking beer the whole 2 hours during the opening sets before they finally went on, one of the bands was Slipknot, which at the time, their first album came out, and they were pretty good in my opinion.

Long story short, the show was over and I really had to piss, the lines for the bathroom were too damn long, so I went outside to go and got between 2 buses, and it turns out I was pissing on Slipknot's bus, I was shocked, I don't remember who in the band came out, but this motherfucker was wearing cargo shorts and a collared polo shirt, I thought to myself "Are these guys really pussies?" My girlfriend at the time was yelling at me, the dude was yelling at me, so in my drunken mind I thought it would be funny to wave my piss beam at both of them, without trying to hit them, but I did hit the guys shoes. I thought that shit was funny, so I got in his face and just screamed "AHHHHHHHHHH!" and threw up the horns and the dude flinched. I was about to say something and the security dudes in yellow shirts came over, so me and my ex stumbled off while yelling "Fag!" on the way back.
Odious
Odious

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1692319320

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:42 pm

I once sat at a bar drinking with Sabaton.
Owen
Owen

Back to top Go down

Post  Zom13i Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:35 am

Owen wrote:I once sat at a bar drinking with Sabaton.

[/thread]
Zom13i
Zom13i

Back to top Go down

Post  Riddleboxbitch Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:46 am

I had white poop before, that was brutal.
Riddleboxbitch
Riddleboxbitch

http://myspace.com/kimkimkimmykimkimmykimkim

Back to top Go down

Post  Penance Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:52 am

the only time i've seen white poo is from the elderly, might want to get yourself checked out.
Penance
Penance

Back to top Go down

Post  Riddleboxbitch Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:23 pm

I had an ulcer testing, and crapped in the back yard since my toilet was fucked up, came out a ghostly white. What I'D like to know is why you lookin' at old people poop? I haven't even gone that far. But now I am. Because the internet is magic, like magnets.
Riddleboxbitch
Riddleboxbitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Penance Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:47 am

Riddleboxbitch wrote:I had an ulcer testing, and crapped in the back yard since my toilet was fucked up, came out a ghostly white. What I'D like to know is why you lookin' at old people poop? I haven't even gone that far. But now I am. Because the internet is magic, like magnets.

I assure you it wasn't a fetish thing. i used to live with my grandmother and the old bitch would occasionally forget to flush.
Penance
Penance

Back to top Go down

Post  Riddleboxbitch Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:02 pm

Sounds like my kinda woman!
Riddleboxbitch
Riddleboxbitch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content