THEREALjuggalospace.net
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I gottttttts hooooos.

5 posters

Go down

I gottttttts hooooos. Empty I gottttttts hooooos.

Post  Riddleboxbitch Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:41 am

I accidentally met this girl here who has 4 different people "inside" of her, and I guess her being her main personality is the "5th person" One hates men, and it's, well, he's a he? The other is a 14 year old girl, and the last one is a back up of the 5th personality? So that makes 2 normal personalities, but one "prepares" the "5th one" Well. Where I'm taking this is, all 5 of those people are not technically inside..of her, and I think that's my main issue here. Because she got mad at me when I called her a she/male child molester. And I just spent 24 hours with her..or them, him, it. Chick shirt wearing guy?

And, I kinda, met her 5th personality originally, and gave her my number, and now I guess I just gave 5 people my number? What do I do? Is Africa at this point even an option? Because the other 4 people are a little whacko. Or do I have to reject 5 people at a time? Has anyone had this fucking problem? And her boyfriend is just, so upset, which I would be too, he wanted one chick and ended up with 5. And, uh, she has diabeetus, and maybe cancer..or something, I don't know she said diabetes and I snapped into the image of the old dude and then giggled, which pissed her off more because she can't eat "white stuff" then sperm got brought up into topic, and then she got even more mad. I'm honestly really confused because when she flips the fuck out I don't know if I should tell her to pull out the other person I like, or what? How do I go about this?

In conclusion, I spoke to Odious about this matter, and we decided in able to do fucked up shit, we have to blame our other personalities. And we named his evil/man hating personality Drake.
And this is a photo of Drake.

I gottttttts hooooos. 260549_1418921528360_1692319320_718802_173551_n
Riddleboxbitch
Riddleboxbitch

http://myspace.com/kimkimkimmykimkimmykimkim

Back to top Go down

I gottttttts hooooos. Empty Re: I gottttttts hooooos.

Post  Odious Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:47 am

I AM DRAKE RAWWWWWWWWWWWWR

AND I'M ALL ABOUT GIVING YOUR FETUS THE BEETUS.
Odious
Odious

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1692319320

Back to top Go down

Post  Penance Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:50 pm

you fuckers, you actually made me lol. literally just got asked "what was so funny?"
Penance
Penance

Back to top Go down

Post  Owen Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:10 pm

The only thing this is possibly missing is cowbell.
Owen
Owen

Back to top Go down

Post  Zom13i Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:32 pm

I am utterly lost and confused. The only thing I was able to successfully extract from this mess was:

I gottttttts hooooos. Diabeetuscat
Zom13i
Zom13i

Back to top Go down

Post  Penance Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:56 am

Zom13i wrote:I am utterly lost and confused. The only thing I was able to successfully extract from this mess was:

I gottttttts hooooos. Diabeetuscat

well played sir, well played.

I gottttttts hooooos. 13123
Penance
Penance

Back to top Go down

Post  Riddleboxbitch Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:58 am

That's actually all I got out of it also, and a screaming girl with 5 personalities in my face, which kinda felt like I was in The Exorcist. But Drake put a stop to it, by giving her fetus the beetus. Twisted Evil
Riddleboxbitch
Riddleboxbitch

http://myspace.com/kimkimkimmykimkimmykimkim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum